I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 6 April 2020

Shagging Corona, by Stevie Haston

If you are not climbing, well done, nice obedient people, if you are not sick, I would say it's probably ok to climb where no one else is climbing, because logic dictates you can't give it to any one. But guys and girls, what would I know, I have been isolated way longer than most of you, I did it early because I didn't want to catch the Flu / corona pandemic enema. My country has just put forcibly a whole village of 1300 people under quarantine, they happen to be black refugee/immigrants, no surprises there I guess.

 My mate Said, I taught him to free dive, and he taught me to be a better human being.


 The pull up, more specifically the finger board, this brill one is by Crusher Boards and yes this is an advert for them, but because you know that I dont tell pork pies like Boris, you might consider buying one on my recommendation. If you are richer, you might consider buying a whole ICU care facility, because in certain countries like the UK you don't have enough-thats due to certain governments underfunding the National Health Service-its not due to corona.



 I was swimming under this a few days ago 2 km of exercise maintaining 2 meters Bla Bla. A great route is this, The Sonic Giraffe 6b. 

Most things Politicians say can be put in this box. They are threatening to take away peoples excersise privalidges in certain countries, they are threatening to punish whole populations for disobeying them. As the great British sea cliff climber Pat Littlejohn pointed out, this is against the Geneva Convention, and is a Nazi tactic.

Wink, wink, not as good as a wink to a blind horse.😉

Here are a few facts which were accidentally let out by my government which has also threatened to take away our excersise privileges. Corona, Corvid 19, Sara-Corvid 2, or the demonic plague flu thingy has an RO of 1.3 this is the same as a Flu, it did this by accident the other day as we dont statistical have a problem with this Flu. The death rate was not disclosed, but it might be understood to be very low as we still haven't had anybody die to it. Obviously I cant vouch for these facts, so beware these facts. By the way viruses have been around for much longer than humans, they have survived a few mass extinctions and will be around after we are gone.