I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 9 August 2012

To hot to climb, by Stevie Haston

Granddad with 12KG extra, not bad! Almost happy!
Its gone over 30° centigrade and its suddenly not that attractive to bathe and flail and fail in your own sweat. Laurence did her Kundalini yoga workshop in the morning with her students and found the energy to chum me in some training, great.
Wifette, yogette with 12kg extra

Training was super good! Fingers up a tiny bit, power through the roof, core like a crocodile, if I can only loose a few pounds, I will annihilate.
I am loosing a tiny bit of muscle from my quads and gluteus, this is why my power is going up a fraction. Don't know whether to eat more or eat less, to loose legs or to gain upper body. The right answer is to starve but at my age it might be the last chance to gain power before the slow decline towards the knackers yard!


With 60KG extra, plenty more in the basement...