I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 17 February 2019

The gift of tomorrow, by Stevie today Haston.

Good evening, welcome to the sun, infact set your controls for the heart of the sun, maybe wear sun glasses. Today I did two new routes with the help of Alex. If you guys out there want more routes you should donate something to my money button at the top of my page, its marked Donation or something obvious like that. I have had donations from Americans who rarely visit, and from UK, but from the Maltese its not been very much. Why is this? Donate if you can, if you climb here donate. Yesterday I was chasing lots of trail bikers off a path, it's police work, not mine. The damage they were doing was incredible!
  


 Abseiling down to do Atomic Trouser Filler only 6a but you will swear at me for sure. Will anybody ever believe this is only 6a?


That's line of Atomic Trouser filler! Its more than a line, it's a line and a half, it's the line I hated to see go, it's a song etc.



Alex looking a bit sick , and this was the less exposed one!.


Alex looking a bit perturbed on a 5+ move, it could do with a bolt more for the leader here, donate if you want a bolt. This is a three pitch great route after traffic, and me adding a bit more gear it will be class.


Why are you staring at the belay? Its bomber.


Easy ground, but steep, and impressive.


Last pitch on the easy route, it's magic, easy but magic! Behind the fat man climbing, is the crazy, but easy line of theAtomic Trouser Filler, the "Bestest" route I have done on the Maltese Islands.

Dwarf flowers here that people make fancy tea out of!

It was a very nice day, there is still work to do to make these routes enjoyable for others in stead of Atomic Trouser Fillers. Donate please.