I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 27 August 2016

Arco, that place of competions and friendship. By Stevie convivial Haston

Arco square.

Arco is beautiful if you didn't know. It was the scene of the first big comp back in the early 80s and its still going on. Climbing and biking are good for this town. So I am here with Grivel selling our gear. 



 vvvv

If you can name the three in the photo above go to the head of your class! Or at least to the hall of the mountain dwarf.

 No awards for recognising me with my beverage of choice, its hot.

Big party last night, Corrado the DJ was famous in Italy, he put some good stuff and people were dancing in the streets and squares. Its very summery and Italian, kids, food etc I did a climbing wall demo/thing and top roped a lot of kiddies up a wall future rock stars.