I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 16 July 2015

Scarpa Drago, by stevie Haston


I am at the summer show, and I'ave fallen in love, not with Belgium Beer. That's a joke, I am in Germany, they make great beer! There are good boots, like there are great beers, but there is always one that will suit you more! I think I found it. 


 Mr Great show designer, Mr H. M, who has brought to birth more great shoes than anyone, I salute you! It's a Scarpa shoe, there's only four pairs in the world, size 40, my size, why would they give me a pair? Well if I get a pair, I will do one of the best routes in the world with them, that's why. This boot fits me like glove, has a great heel which I need for my route, and looks like the dogs dodos. I will succeed, I will triumph, plus it looks cool, it's soft, it's supple, I want it, and I want it now, just like I want Belgium beer, even when I am in Germany.



 So we are driving, and the driver says "whats that stuff?" and "I say thats beer man", and he goes "get away", some people don't know about the planet man, they think beer comes outta a can!


To everything I love, to everybody I love.