I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 13 May 2013

Training, training partners, and teachers, by Stevie single Haston





 Ok, training partners are one of the most important parts of training. Sadly a good, or perfect training partner, is very hard to find. I am training a new training partner at the moment, but he is proving stubborn. You don't want a 'Cock of the walk', you want a mate, supportive and encouraging.


Yoga is great by your self.

Yoga is great by yourself but you learn more with a good teacher. I just did a few intensive days with my wife (which is not even ideal) and made much progress. I intend to do more of this as I really notice the difference.
This is the outside of my training room, with my training partner, and very quickly he feels my peace and settles down. The pollen is a bit down today, so I risked it, cos it's so mellow. Inside in the shade, I have to have some noisy, bang, bang music, to get something going, and it makes me too twitchy. Music has its place too, but today I want the vibe of the sun, and the late Spring. Good training to you, and I hope you find a good training partner, and teacher.