I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Mark Cole adieu, by Stevie Haston.


 Mark memento mori card.

Mark Cole was a lovely young man, he is no longer here. I remember him at a certain age, like many of my friends, stuck in time, somewhere between passion and growing up. Mark was very kind to me and deserves my thanks, so thank you Mark, thank you very much for your kindness.
  
a small journey that I am on, our lives our journeys, it is nice when we touch people or make contact with love.


Mark had a family and lived and worked in Europe rather than the UK, I offer my condolences to everybody who was touched by him. Mark also was a force within the Edelrid company where he did much good work. I was very sad not to see him at the Summer trade show. 
On the back of Marks photo is a little bit of writing from Saint Exupery. I'll just quote a few lines.
     "In one of those stars I shall be living
      In one of them I shall be laughing….
      You will always be my friend
      I shall not leave you".