I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Abba helps slay roof, by Stevie Fernando Haston


Good temps produced good results, Fernando. 1x8a,1x 8a+,1x8c,1x fail 8b+, 1x8a.   

photo Inigo Taylor

Now we're old and grey Fernando
And since many years I haven't seen a chalk bag in your hand
Can you hear the chains Fernando
Can you still recall your first 8b
I can see it in your eyes 
How proud you were to fight for freedom on the cliff





So inspired by him above, and having only one beer in five weeks, dawn runs, and getting a bit better.




I can do pull ups on these with my light weight belt of 23 lbs, but it still felt hard today Fernando. 
And I still thought the last holds to the chain were poor!It does bode well for after I loose weight.

There was some friction in the air today
The stars were bright Fernando
They were shining for you and me for liberty Fernando
Though we never thought we wouldn't reach the Chains
There is no regret Fernando
If I had to do the same again
I would my friend Fernando.

If you think Abba is naff, which of course it might be, you weren't there my friends, at that weird party.