I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 1 November 2018

Broken Blog promise, by Stevie bad Haston.

Keep promising to do blogs, and I never seem to have time! I had time this morning because it's raining, so instead of a blog, I did yoga! Yoga is so important to me, not because it's spiritual, or essential to my climbing, but because without it, I cant move my neck, or the back pain gets too much. 

 Trying to find a route I did, and loosing it! To loose one route Mr Haston is etc, to loose two hundred routes Mr Haston.


 I think this is little Leo enjoying the Tower of Power!

 The magic of my Gozo is still there under the tourists, and a bit of winter rain.


Alex and the dog "doing downward dog" you guessed it! Alex is missing climbing, way too much work for her!


Upward dog from the dog himself, Diego goes climbing twice a week, but if it gets too hard, he just chases rats.


Spicy Gozo, Fossil shark tooth there, and I think a Dentex tooth in the chillies.


Down by the sea, Mandy and Christina at one of their cliffs.


We were on a hanging belay here, on the lip of a big cave, real cool place.


Christina after the hanging belay, exiting steep ground, "do your pull ups Christina".

The weather is strange in the Middle sea at the moment, sand winds from Africa for us, and floods in Italy. We also have some flowers flowering months, and months, before they should. What have we done to the Planet. I'll try to finish the review of Mick Fowlers excellent book for you. Promise...