I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 12 November 2018

Towers on fire, by Stevie smouldering Haston.

California is ablaze, and there are still people poo pooing Global warming. There's a lot of deception going on. Some of our roads where rivers again here on Gozo, a half hours rain and there are rivers!
Still went for walks and managed a bit of climbing.


 This one is for Solly a londoner who came to climb with me, he is a fireman!


 This little fellow is 5, he was very keen, had trouble holding him back. I had to explain the stupidity of Hunters and the complete stupidity of them on a small island and them disobeying the law. More sense in a boy of 5 and one of 8 years old!

 Emma's foot, she wont climb with me she just free dives and scuba dives with me, then she breaks her foot when she isn't with us. Serves her right I said! I think she is secretly proud of her first broken bone!

 8b arms!

 Found this lovely bit of stone, it's on a terrace two thirds of the way up a very big cliff.


 Looking looking, "me climb you long time".

 Just walked thru a little arch what and what did I see.
 Hunters, I could hear the illigal bird callers 400 meters away and hunting had stopped hours before.


cute little reminder of something alive 23 million years ago.


 On another terrace under the rim.

 this layer is very soft unless it has some kind of harder coating

this one is on the rock , nice hand holds when you get them, this one was coated as well.
Anyway saw a few nice long routes to do.