I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 11 November 2018

Things go wrong, by Stevie right Haston

When things go wrong, it's time to sort them out! My life is about climbing, and the sea, and sometimes snow and ice, but they dont go right all the time. The sea has a habit of not listening to me, mountains often seem to have deaf ears! 


 The dog can't do this pose, he gets pissed off when I try it. I cant do it very well, but I keep trying.


Micro City 6a on a damp day, "too brill for you-just good enough for me", you must do Micro City a few times to know you must do it 100 more.


 The magic of this tree makes me wish I was this tree, it's in a little protected corner..how I wish I was thee.

 Magic tree....

I did a dive after I did a bit of soloing the other day... The soloing went real easy, and was just pleasant. The dive was every odd thing happening...and not good things, but I was good and changed the bad to good. The dive made me happy even though things went wrong.



there's a bit of nice soloing here, and a really good dive, or two below. The area is called Billinghurst cave, or Booming cave. I did the Bottle a bit further west, it is a bit more advanced as they say.
Making things right, when they go wrong is the correct thing, we sometimes forget that. Brexit needs a bit more thought, getting rid of bad leaders, we probably prefer the climbing wall to the north face of the Mount Whatever in bad conditions don't we?. My dive started off with bad murky conditions, then I wasn't in the right place when I landed at 66 meters depth, then I didn't know which way to go, there were two choices, then I was accumulating decompression time. Then I had a light problem........then my mask came off.
The mask coming off was a bit fraught as I had a nose full of snot from a sinus infection. There was no real alternative I had to make things work. I just slowly worked through everything, and had a good dive. About two hundred hunting jacks were there on some of the decompression.
Flowers are nice, being in reasonable control is good also. Coffee in a sea side cafe is great, but it's better when you really taste it! My dive log book (recent dives) recorded the dive as 113, do you think 13 is lucky, or not?