I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Dumping, by Stevie dumpling Haston

Foocking doomping...this is for Kyle the Russian, Gary weak non training my ass Ryan, Steve the Philosopher from Salt Lake, and any other shredder in the US of A which doesn't have snow with this particular back ground, and sadly neither do I, don't even have a lift around the foocking corner...and for Lorenzo and Filippo I want to tell you I'm so f..... and more ffff....so jealous that you are enjoying all that wonderful Italian powpow...

And the foocking wife crashed the foocking car in the foocking ditch which luckily had a lotta snow...she was coming from her foocking yogi ya ya so I guess she though she could fly on ice...