I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 24 January 2019

Through work comes Joy, by Stevie Haston.

Sometimes work is enjoyable! When you take 9 young kids out, it can, and nearly always causes panic in me, because I want them to love it so much, it is hard to manage.  


Weather was iffy, so more panic, I had to cancel stuff all week, I just don't want to disappoint kids. And jee, it's one of the young girls birthday.
Will you become a climber little Noelle?



"Ok girls, and one boy who has sneaked in, you will enjoy yourselves".


 Safe little kletter garden area, with sun, flowers, and lots of smiles.


There were cakes as well.

A tearful moment, quickly over, she then ran up the rest of the routes. Hard to believe the miracle that happens between fear, and joy. My fear is that they will simply not like the outside world, and climbing, but they always do!
 Special thanks go to Mandy- happy mum, and climber, Alex and Emma. Strangely we all had a great time, but were exhausted. The Big Question remains, how do heroic teachers manage big groups of kids without going mad?