I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 3 January 2013

The Roof goes on, by Stevie Haston



Doing a lot is normally doing too much. Your body can't handle it, and neither can your mind. Still it's fun to break your self to find where this line is, I am on that line.




 Climbing at the Underworld today, it rained some of the time, but we got in and out when it was dry, and inside it was exceptional conditions, tried some hard moves in some improbable places.




Had to use my imagination in places bolting thru a layer of Ricotta cheese. I hope I can do this route it's funky and burly.



Bad split, put some vitamin E and tape it up.



Little puppy abandoned, we sorted him out, he pissed on us both, in happiness. 


The little gap to enter the inner Underworld is not a place to slip.




This cave goes back for a long way, there's maybe two weird pitches to do in the roof, starting with head torches. Have just extended King of Kings a bit! Added some muscular thuggery, got 7 weeks to red point it. We will see, it's gonna be a wild one, I think I'll wire my fingerboard to give electric shocks if I touch a foot pad. 7 weeks, 49 days thinking, being absorbed by overhanging break dancing, haunted, imprisoned in the Underworld-lovely.