I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New chances, by Stevie Haston


So I been bolting and climbing for the last month, it's been a bit frustrating with cold, and wind, and lack of partners, but it can always be a blue bird day like today.


Today was the 1.1.2013, blue as blue, warm, a great day. I was bolting on 12.12.2012 and named a route after that number its damn fine and not nearly the end of the world.
 I bolted on 21.12.2012 and called that route after the number, it was no where near the end of the world, but later that night there was a power cut, and lots of people did actually think it was the end of the world. 
This is an 8a which I must say felt pretty tricky, it's on Malta not Gozo, with a sea view, lovely, balmy, warm breeze. 'Life is but a dream, merrily, merrily, merrily, we thug over roofs and gain the sanctuary of paradise.' Well for a moment, or two. I tried a project here, it nearly went, so there is something to do in the future, it will be nice to return. I hope you all are in the air, flying above the hum drum stuff.