I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Big roof party, by Stevie Haston


So we had a bunch of people down in the Underworld today, which was weird because it was kinda crazy weather.


The last bolt was a special, very complex, computer designed bit of hardware from the worlds foremost manufacturer of space stuff. It took years to come up with its simplistic design, and although it looks like a bit of rusty water pipe, it is in fact both, electronic, and supersonic, and I bashed it mightily so it should be good.




This photo makes me appear to be riding a broom stick, who knows?




Well after Jeff went up and tested zee zinc pipe, coz I was too crafty, and cowardly, I had a go.



 It will go, and verily it will be good, but it won't give up without a fight, so I am looking foreword to a big battle. 




One of the visitors from a different planet dropping in on the Underworld.


This titanic bit of thuggery will land you at the first crux of King of Kings, which is like a V7 thingy. And then if you do that, about 40 meters of bog standard heel hooks, knee bars, and Greek dancing  Kosak throwing, will land you on a ledge. And 'Thats all Folks'.