I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Friday 11 January 2013

New years training Plan, by Stevie Haston.






Resolutions and new plans, it happens every year, but some years you do them, they are the good years, you get some where. Well I am going to try. Maybe I am going to try real hard. Climbing has captivated me again, so it's worth all the sweat and pain. After a great year I realised I have miles to go in my climbing. I realized I need to be more flexible, you probably don’t understand this but it only came to me I was recently. My power is down, it needs to go back to its old levels, and I really desperately need stronger fingers, the good news is that it's all there, I am sure with a bit of training it will come. So bugger it, I’ll go for it again, why not it’s the only game worth playing.
Right, who is with me, I can't do it by myself!