I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 1 October 2018

New diet, new climber, by Stevie new Haston.

New fad diets, new fad training schemes. I'll just add a few bits of rubbish stuff of my own to confuse you, or perhaps I will not. I haven't been political for a while, it was on purpose, it's tiring, and frustrating, but the nasty powers that be  want us all getting tired, and not be political. So under the guise of new diets, I'll just give you some politics. Tricked you, please don't turn off. I know that rich people arn't political on the their Face Book pages on purpose, it makes them less rich, you will get less work, I took a biggish writer out the other day who said to me "tone it down ".


 You saw this photo before, here it is again, nothing better than some climbing with nice people, we even talked politics that day. Nobody died talking politics.



 Fried Egg Jelly fish are still around, but dying off, so beautiful and sad at the same time, like looking at butterflies for me, temporary like some of the good old classical Greek heros. Our span is so short, why do some of us have to be so horrible, why is America so stupid that it will make its Supreme Court so much worse with a payed for woman hater as one of it controlling elements. A diet of Fried egg jellies, a diet of lies, a diet of Red Bull shit cans on the sea bed, a diet of cigarette ends poisoning the sea horses. Pick your diet.


 My little friend on the edge of the world, no problems here on the edge.


 Entering the Underworld, you must pay the Ferryman, or you don't get out-the price for living in a civilised society is a certain level of morality, so what happened to politicians? Were they hit on the head repeatedly by their working class nannies, what is their excuse, and why don't they go to jail?

"Winter is coming", well it was coming its hot again!

I love climbing and diving because there is, I guess no politics, there is only you and me, or just me, no probs! The real world, the one we hide from, or retreat from is politics, that's all it is, it's politics. At the moment the year is 2018 and America has the largest prison population of any so called civilised nation. Why because they make money out of poor people in cages! The UK is trying to go the same way.

An estimated 97% of the USA 73 million pigs are raised in confined feeding, and breeding pens.The average sow produces 23.5 piglets a year. They die from prolapses. Do you agree with this? I have done some really bad jobs, and been payed really badly, in the process I have earned other people big money. I wouldnt want to be treated like a pig. In the past in America people were treated like sows, it was called slavery, will it come back. Do rich people die in wars? Why is America at war? Why is the UK at war? Why is France at war? Why don't most of the people in these countries know that they are at war killing people? Your new diet should be about understanding your masters and their plan, you will be the new pigs. 


The info about pigs was from the Guardian, it used to be a great paper, but is largely doing the work of the rich elite at the moment. Beware what you read, Greeks with gifts etc climbers masquerading as sages etc.