I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Fade away and Radiate, by Stevie Blondie Haston.

photo Inigo Taylor.

 Fruit Cake Land will produce some really good routes, maybe they are coming, maybe they are not, it all depends. I just glued up another route, and harness!  My climbing recently has been one 8a, and an 8b session, not enough to keep me trim. How so ever, today the wind blasted from a strange angle, and it was magic, foam and froth, and spray, and swaying on the end of zee rope exploring.

photo Inigo Taylor

 Running out of rope in the wrong place, tightens the balls and anus. My anus felt bullet proof! This photo and the next are on Fade away and Radiate 6c, it is more than amazing, it's the perfect afore mentioned bullet proof ass! Funny how a real climb can do that! A years worth of yoga excersize to give you a good core, and help your posture condensed into a simple 10 minutes of steep pulling on large holds.

photo Inigo Taylor.

 I wonder if it is easy, I did get blasted twice by an invigorating cloud of sputum. Who knows, who cares, it's majestic.

photo Inigo Taylor.

This is the finnish of a fairly hard route not equipped yet, ridiculous quality, can't wait to radiate up this one. Do you like Blondie songs? If not, don't worry, you will love these routes.