I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 3 March 2013

A good hair day on Gozo, by Stevie Air Head Haston



This is a route I bolted for a friend, ok Mark how are you? It's called Spunky Arrete, and it throws off lots of lads and lasses, it's tip top.




 Inigo Taylor is a bit cold as he seconds, breezy conditions, made it slightly hairy.


 Inigo giving you the V's, and me giving you a Gozo mono. 





This is a boss 6a, it's just lost a hold and now needs more balance, a pearl.



 Inigo on a 6a+, a bit of a hairdresser's route,  sweet and fruity, very YMCA. 


 When the going gets hard, break out the Testarossas, actually a high cost boot, not locust. 



This is a crackerjack 7a, it always makes me smile, and I never find it easy. Today I had a lovely day in the rock garden of Gozo, I forgot or ignored the bad things, and center myself in sunshine.
A slightly macho 8a, with a touch of the "Gay Gordons", maybe it's harder than 8a, it certainly tests the metal in your nettle.